SECURE THE FUTURE WITH US! future
Join our team to the drive the future of automotive Cybersecurity. Become part of the growing community of pioneers and professionals and learn something new every day.
WHY JOIN US join
To be part of Arilou, is to be part of a journey of discovery. To be at the cutting edge of automotive cybersecurity research, development, and implementation.
We’ve been pioneers in the field since its inception, leading award-winning innovation in CAN bus and Ethernet in-vehicle network security.
Become part of Arilou and you can help define and grow the future of automotive cybersecurity
HOW WE WORK work
Arilou is part of NNG Group, and shares the benefits a corporate parent company brings, but we are also independent. Lean and agile, our company can pivot quickly to the challenges of the industry and we’re looking for those who know how to react fast and think on their feet.
- Automotive cybersecurity is still a new field. If there’s a gap in the research, we fill it. Sometimes the tech we need doesn’t exist yet, so we build it!
- Each person can make a big difference, and you can impact our products in many different ways. You’ll learn a lot, gain- ing many new skills and capabilities as part of our team.
- We believe in work-life balance. We’re a team and a family, and we know how critical a healthy life outside the office can be to performance inside it.
- We believe in full independence; we trust each other to get the job done, and on time.
WHAT YOU GET GET
You will take an active part in the challenge to protect real cars from hacker’s attacks, and you’ll design, implement, and maintain existing and new products. We are a group of creative and highly professional engineers and we look forward to welcoming you to our team.
We offer our emloyees:
- A flexible/hybrid work model
- A free employee assistance program
- High-tech Zone membership
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Company events, including happy hours and team building events
Arilou is a company that promotes a peaceful work environment. We believe in diversity, flexibility, and transparency. We want our team to be as happy as possible and have zero tolerance for any kind of discriminative, anti-social or hostile behavior.